sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Las Mejores Críticas de RYM: RickofLaval2 reviews Isn't Anything by My Bloody Valentine (Dec 28, 2011)


I went into record store, in early 1989, and there was this beautiful girl. She thought I worked there, so she started to seduce me. She asked, "Hey do you have the new My Bloody Valentine album Isn't Anything?"

I responded, "No...I...I don't know who they are, sorry."

Then she touched me at the hips and said in a soft voice, "Do you work here?"

I started to shake nervously as there were others starting to notice. I said in a flat voice, "No".

She slapped me and screamed, "Pervert!". 

Immediately, I walked over to the M section and found the album as people were yelling, "Call the cops". The girl screamed  like a banshee,  "Pervert, he touched me!!!"
The cops were called. Never again did I visit this store, but I ended up buying the album before being handcuffed. Best Purchase ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario